Truth? I wanted to fill this fall board with jackets and boooooots.
I also wanted to change my nail polish color to this deep red. So as you can image, this fall I’ll be a pile of boots, jackets and wine red.
So that we both don’t walk around looking like crazy people this fall, here’s a list of things to fill your wardrobe with. And hey, you can get all of these things at West Town Mall.
1. Wine Red Jacket – I will wear this over everything. Pick it up at White House Black Market.
2. Army Green Jacket – This over a white tee, jeans and some booties will potentially be my uniform in a couple months, thanks to Forever21.
3. Black Pleated Skirt – Oh how I love these skirts, Rue21. It’s so flattering because it carves out a waist and gives you a little swing in your step.
4. Chunky Layered Necklace – I’ve been craving one of these, and this one from Ann Taylor is both classic and current (but isn’t everything at Ann Taylor just that?)
5. Big Bag – I like big bags, I can’t lie. And it’s going to help me combine what I need from the diaper bag with what I need for everyday. And this color…well, that’s just good enough to EAT. Pick this one up at Dillard’s or Coach.
6. Tights – Um. Yeah. These from The Limited are what I plan to slip in from September till the last possible hint of winter is gone in April…or maybe May…Junish?
7. GAP Jeans – I don’t have a reason to buy more jeans, but the fact that these and a number of others are on sale at GAP for $12.99 means I’ll start coming up with reasons.
8. Plush Hoodie – American Eagle also has “sexy” in the name of this hoodie, which isn’t often used in the description of these. I’ll bite. Mainly because if I can look sexy and be comfortable? I’m in.
9. Over-the-Knee Boots – Charlotte Russe will have me popping in a lot if they keep these great over-the-knee boots in stock! I’ve been considering these tall boots for years, this is the year I go for it.
I hope this helps get you in the mood for fall! If not, I can email you a whole LIST OF REASONS. :)