The creator of this chambray dress can take a nap every day for the rest of their lives – this thing is perfection.
Not only does it bring the versatility of a chambray shirt to your whole body, but it’s light weight, comfortable and…wait for it….
IT HAS POCKETS.
When you say you want to live in a dress, I fully believe you could create a whole capsule summer-to-fall wardrobe based around this puppy. Let me demonstrate…
- Wear it as a bathing suit cover up
- Wear it dressed up with wedges and a fun clutch
- Wear it with little sneakers and a baseball hat
- Wear it with tights and boots
- Wear it tucked into a voluminous skirt and a fabulous statement necklace
- Wear it with booties and a long cardigan
- Wear it belted with skinny pants and booties
- Wear it with another collared shirt underneath and some fun heels
- Wear it with tall boots and a scarf
BOOM. And that’s just off the top of my head.
This beauty is from Bluetique in Market Square (is it more proper to say “on” Market Square?). They have a fun selection of dresses that will have you looking as amazing as I do in this one (#humblebrag).
Their gorgeous jewelry section will have you standing there trying to justify taking it all home, and their UT section will have you looking for tailgate parties to crash.
And honestly, I’ve been surprised at their affordable pricing every time I’m in there. Now that’s a pleasant surprise.
Go see the friendly girls over at Bluetique and find something you can wear over and over and over again!
Remember to come see me at Vera Bradley on Saturday from 2-4 pm in West Town Mall! There will be a special discount and a prize drawing, so come. on. out!!!