I went with that title, because I didn’t want you to sigh, run, scream or cry when you read these necklaces all came from Forever21.
Whether you get overwhelmed, frustrated, feeling too old, too young or just start to salivate when you walk in there, they’ve got good deals on jewelry so it’s worth the trip.
I’ve picked out five statement necklaces that can really jazz up a simple outfit (at any age) and they’re all under $15 (yeah you read that right).
1. Clustered Marsquis Bib Necklace: This is such a pretty and simple piece that would add such a huge dose of lovely to a simple tank and cardigan.
2. Bold Color Blocked Beaded Necklace: If you have trouble adding color to your wardrobe, try doing so with a bold necklace like this one. Throw it on with gray, black, white, or if you’re feeling adventurous – red!
3. Faux Gem Collar Necklace: This necklace makes me think of a stylist I met at J. Crew. This lady is one spiffy dresser, rocking such creative/stylish looks and gray hair. When I saw this it made me think of her and how she would probably pair this piece over a button up shirt and polka dot sweater. It would be so glam!
4. Cascading Leaves Bib Necklace: All you need with this gold number is a black shirt and some boyfriend jeans. Saturday night out? Done.
5. Must-Have Lariat Necklace: “Must-Have” is in the title for a reason. This necklace can be worn all kinds of ways, all of which would make you look so sophisticated and cool (for less than $10).
PS: If you buy one and it doesn’t fit, add gold or silver safety pins in the back!